Conveniently Install WhatsApp For All Compatible Samsung Phones
Samsung phones are getting so competitive in the market of mobile phones. Thus, lots of users are asking if they can install WhatsApp on their Samsung devices. There is no need to worry about as long as your device can connect to the Internet and should have the ability to download apps from the Play Store. Here are steps that you can mimic to have WhatsApp on your phones in no time.
- Visit the Play Store from your Samsung phone.
- Upon opening the app, type WhatsApp from the search bar that you can find at the top of the Home Menu.
- Tap the Install button in order to download WhatsApp on your phone. Before you proceed, you will be prompted to confirm or accept the terms and conditions. Then, the download process will follow.
- You will receive a notification after you have successfully downloaded the app. You can simply drag the notifications menu and tap the newly downloaded WhatsApp on your device. Alternatively, you can launch the app from the application menu.
- Once installed, launch WhatsApp and enter your mobile device number in order to register. You will receive a verification code on this phone number, so wait for it to arrive.
- Enter the code on the app asking you to provide a verification code. Upon confirmation, you are now ready to use WhatsApp on your Samsung phone.
Take note that WhatsApp can only be installed if your Samsung device belongs to the categories, namely Samsung Galaxy, Star, Champ, Galaxy S, and C3322 devices. Other than these, you may have problems downloading or installing the app on your device. Check the Play Store if WhatsApp is still offered for download and install. Otherwise, you can no longer use the app. Otherwise, you can download and install it manually from an unknown source, which could compromise your security.