Is It Possible To Install WhatsApp For All Nokia Asha Phones?
If you are looking to install WhatsApp for Nokia Asha Phones, you need to know which ones exactly are capable of such an app. Here are a few tips to know if your device really is able to install WhatsApp.
Basically, Nokia Asha phones have become popular due to the people who believe that Nokia would still work for them. However, not all of the models are compatible with WhatsApp. Hence, you need to know how to do it on your Nokia Asha phone.
Take note that WhatsApp is pre-installed on Asha 501 upon getting the latest software update. Simply go to Settings > Phone Update. You can get your mobile phone updated if you have an Internet data or Wi-Fi connection. By doing this, your phone will restart automatically, and you will notice that WhatsApp has already been added on your home screen.
Other Nokia Asha models
For other models of the Nokia Asha, here are a few tips you can mimic with your phone.
- Download WhatsApp file for your mobile device.
- Copy the .jad and .jar files into the storage of your phone.
- You need to install the app from where you have copied it.
You should have downloaded and installed WhatsApp on your Nokia Asha phone. Take note that WhatsApp has a number of features that you can use after downloading and installing the app.
- It can be downloaded for free.
- It can provide unlimited instant messages without free of charge.
- You will be able to create a group among your contacts.
- Be able to share images, audio and video clips.
- It has the widest collection of smileys.
- You would be able to block or unblock your contacts.
- The WhatsApp Call feature provides unlimited talk time.
Even if you don’t have the latest mobile phone model, you can still take advantage of WhatsApp’s features with a Nokia Asha phone. Just make sure that your device supports the installation of the said app.