How Clash of Clans Players Can Address Their Gaming Problems
Enthusiastic Clash of Clans players often become frustrated when the game crashes or experiences problems on a regular basis. This can be really aggravating for people who are close to the next level and worked hard for their points. If you’re tired of having this happen to you, what can you do to get your CoC fix?
- Be sure you have an official copy of the game from Google Play Store.
- Your device needs to have at least 1GB of RAM, the latest Android operating software and have an 800 by 480 resolution.
- Delete the game from your device and reinstall it.
- You can also restart your phone by holding the power button.
- Go to Settings and Storage to see how much space your device has. The game needs at least 50MB of free storage space to run effectively.
- Log out of Facebook and log back in, if the game is connected to the account.
- Look at the data settings and time zone to ensure they are correct.
- If you’ve done everything you can to make it work and still you have problems, reach out to Supercell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People with jailbroken devices don’t get much help here. So, if your device is jailbroken, you’ll need to restore it to its original settings to enjoy the Clash of Clans game. How can you address your CoC problems?
- Open Apps by pushing the Home button two times. Close your Clash of Clans game down. Visit the icon shortcut to restart it.
- Turn your device off entirely. Wait a couple of minutes before turning it back on.
- Like the Android, you can uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Be sure you have the newest iOS software on your device, as this helps to have a smoother running game.
- Be sure your device has enough space to run the game including for the updates and temporary files.
- Log out of Facebook’s GameCenter and log back in.
- Reset your Apple ID, as this could be a problem.
Talking To Your Internet Service Provider
You may also want to talk with your Internet provider to see if the problems the app is experiencing is the result of ISP problems. Clash of Clans is known as network traffic – something big-name service provider will block. Reach out to your customer service department to see if the issue is related to them and how they can address it.