Minecraft has released two patched for PS3 and PS4: Minecraft 1.62 and Minecraft 1.61. The new updates come as support for the Minecon Earth 2017 Skin Pack and to fix some issues.
Fixes made by Minecraft 1.62 and 1.61:
Minecraft 1.62 has fixed an issue which prevented invited friends from joining. Minecraft 1.61 has added support for the Minecon Earth 2017 Skin Pack and some improvements.
Minecraft 1.57 update: the last major one
The last major Minecraft update was 1.57 and it added many custom game types. Some of them will be mentioned bellow:
Game Types for Battle Mini Game:
- Players can choose the number of loves per round
- Players can choose the number of rounds played before announcing a winner
- Forcing map size has been added
- More options to manage the way in which players can heal or how fast they get hungry
- Food Central is set to Custom Battles
Game types for Tumble Mini Game:
- Players get to choose the number of lives each player gets per round
- They choose the number of layers and their size
- Players can use fireworks as weapon in Custom Tumble games
- Spectator participation has been added for Custom Tumble games.
Gameplay for Minecraft
The sandbox game does not constrain the player to follow a specific path and accomplish a specific task. The default option is the first-person perspective. Another possibility is the third-person perspective.
The Survival Mode makes the players gather natural resources in order to create blocks or other items: armor, weapons or tools. Trading goods is also a common practice among players.
The creative mode gives players access to other resources and items such as the ability to fly freely.
This post was last modified on December 4, 2017, 2:20 pm